Note: You'll earn 70% of your rate. The remaining 30% is used to help cover promoting your business, getting you customers, customer service, insurance, and more.
- Login to your account and go the services tab
- Select the service you'd like to adjust your rate for
- Click on your current rate and adjust the 'customer pays' box to your desired number
- Click done to close the dialogue box
- Click Save at the top of the screen
Your rate is now updated. Remember, it will only affect new clients, as your recurring clients will remain locked into your old rate.