Once you are performing services on Hux platform, you need to get paid for the services you render. Hux makes it easy by transferring money directly to you at two speeds: Standard and Instant.
Standard transfers take 1-2 business days to arrive in your bank account, free of charge. Instant transfers arrive in your account in about an hour, charging $.75 per transfer. Remember, the charge button only appears at midnight after completing a service (regardless of speed selected). Additionally, Instant transfers require a valid debit card.
NOTE: Don't worry you will never receive a charge on your debit card, and will always have the Standard transfer option as a back-up. Also, most banks limit the number of instant payments to 5 per week.
To set up your transfer method, follow these simple steps.
These are free transfers which require 1-2 business days to post in your account.
1. Login to your Hux account.
2. Under General, find the "Transfer Method" section.
3. Select "Standard Transfer" in the dropdown menu. Next, click Add Bank.
4. Type the name of the bank. As you type, options should appear. Select your bank.
5. Enter your login information. Click Login (If necessary, answer your security questions).
6. Once you click Login, your bank will be added to your account. In this example, the provider would now receive payouts by Standard transfer to the Bank of America account ending in 4429.
These are transfers which take between 1-2 hours to post in your account. They cost $.75 per transfer.
NOTE: most banks limit the number of instant payments to 5 per week.
1. Under General, find the "Transfer Method" section.
2. Select "Instant Transfer" in the dropdown menu. You will immediately be prompted to enter your debit card information (Instant transfers only work with debit cards).
3. Click Add Debit Card. You have successfully added a debit card for Instant Transfers! (In this example, the provider would now receive payouts by Instant transfer to the debit card ending in 2068).
How do I switch?
In order to switch between transfer methods, simply click on the bank account you would like to currently use. When you do this, a check mark should appear next to the active bank account.