In order to deliver reliable service, customers expect you to:
- Notify them when you are on the way
- Show up on time
- Complete the entire job (including the small details)
The Check in / Check out tool helps you verify with the customer that you have done these things. You must do ALL THREE steps in order to avoid delays with your payment.
Here’s how to deliver a perfect service and get paid instantly:
- Tap “On My Way” before you leave to notify the customer
- Check In within 20 minutes of the appointment start time (no more than 20 minutes early or no more than 20 minute late) so the customer knows you got started on time
- Check Out so the customer knows you finished
Please note that you must enable location services on your phone for Check In / Check Out to work!
Failure to complete all of these steps properly is considered an Improper Check In / Check Out. If this happens, support will need to verify the service and it will take up to 2 business days for the appointment to be charged. Additionally, you must properly use CICO on 90% of your appointments to remain on the platform.
Please note: if a customer complains and you did not use Check In / Check Out, we may issue a refund on your behalf since we cannot verify the service.
The following video details how to properly Check In / Check Out: