The check-in / check-out (CICO) tool helps you verify with the customer that you completed their appointment. For CICO to work properly, be sure to enable location services on your phone and have a stable data connection.
The process consists of 3 steps:
- Tap “on my way” before you leave your house. This will open a navigator to take you to the appointment address.
- Check-in within 20 minutes of the appointment start time (no more than 20 minutes early or no more than 20 minutes late)
- Check-out once you are finished
The following video details how to properly CICO:
- What if the customer and I have agreed to start the appointment early / later?
- With the customer's approval, you can edit the appointment to the new start time.
- I did not have good network service at the appointment, do I still have to wait 2 days?
- To speed up our verification process, you can send a screenshot of your communication with the customer to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of your arrival and departure.
- When trying to CICO, I get a 'move closer to address' message. What should I do?
- Open maps in your phone and reset your location. Log back into your Hux account and try to check out again. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com