The check-in / check-out (CICO) tool helps you verify with the customer that you completed their appointment. For CICO to work properly, be sure to enable location services on your phone and have a stable data connection.
The process consists of 3 steps:
- Tap “on my way” before you leave your house. This will open a navigator to take you to the appointment address.
- Check-in within 20 minutes of the appointment start time (no more than 20 minutes early or no more than 20 minutes late)
- Check-out once you are finished
Failure to complete all of these steps is considered an improper CICO. If this happens, support will need to verify the service and it will take up to 2 business days for the appointment to be charged.
Additionally, an improper CICO will lower your reliability score. Providers with a high-reliability score get more 5 star reviews, more recurring customers and earn more money. As a general rule, try to keep your reliability above 90% each month.
- What if the customer and I have agreed to start the appointment early / later?
- With the customer's approval, you can edit the appointment to the new start time.
- I did not have good network service at the appointment, do I still have to wait 2 days?
- To speed up our verification process, you can send a screenshot of your communication with the customer to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of your arrival and departure.
- When trying to CICO, I get a 'move closer to address' message. What should I do?
- Open maps in your phone and reset your location. Log back into your Hux account and try to check out again. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com
The following video details how to properly CICO: