We built Hux to help consumers connect with the best cleaners in their neighborhood. That means we're picky and only let the best cleaners onto Hux. In fact, less than 10% of cleaners that apply to join Hux make it past our approval process.
Once on Hux, we help those local house cleaners start and/or grow their cleaning business. If you're a local cleaner, we'd love to help you. Whether you are just starting out on your own or looking to add a few more customers, Hux connects you to thousands of new customers and provides the tools to easily manage and grow your business.
With Hux, you can:
- Get more customers
- Set your own schedule
- Set your own rate
We also provide:
- Insurance and bonding for all appointments booked on Hux
- On-going marketing to grow Hux and your customer base
- Customer support provided by the Hux team
- Your own personal Hux website
- 1099 for tax filing
To join as a Hux provider, you need:
- Superb cleaning skills and experience
- Your own cleaning supplies and vacuum
- Your own transportation to get to and from cleanings
- A clean criminal background history
Note: You’ll set your own hourly rate and keep 70% of your earnings. The remaining 30% is used to promote your business, get you customers, provide customer service, insurance, and more. We recommend $22 per hour when you start and you can raise it once you have great reviews & many recurring customers.