Sell yourself! Let the customer know why it is beneficial for them to sign up for recurring cleanings with you:
- Recurring customers lock you in at your current rate, and receive discounts depending on their cleaning frequency.
- Recurring customers have a guaranteed spot in your schedule.
Leave a personal note. Any personalized gesture, like a handwritten note, can help you stand out from the crowd and show that you care.
Go above and beyond. Exceeding the customer’s expectations is the easiest way to prove that you are among Hux's best providers. Feel free to get creative with your ideas to surprise and delight the customer.
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate. Customers want to feel comfortable with their regular house cleaner and being able to communicate easily with them is key to this! To do this, we recommend:
- Texting the customer the night before the appointment to confirm.
- Using the Check In / Check Out feature correctly
- Do a walk-through with them before you start the cleaning, and discuss their expectations.
- Listen to their requests, and make sure you pay special attention to those items.
- Reach out to them during the cleaning if you have any questions or concerns.
Show up on time and DON’T cancel. Customers want to know that they can count on their house cleaner's timeliness. If you are late, it could affect the customer’s schedule, which reflects poorly on yourself and Hux. Avoid cancellations at any cost: cancellations are the worst possible customer experience, especially if this is their first time booking with Hux.