Below are some tips on how to increase your bookings as a new provider on Hux.com:
- Expand your service area. Be willing to drive a little further in order to increase your potential bookings.
- Keep a competitive price. If you have no reviews yet, but are priced the same as a provider with numerous 5-star reviews, the customer may choose the other provider. Keep your prices low at the start to get as many bookings and reviews as you can before increasing your price.
- Increase your availability. Have at least 40 hours a week available. Consider making your availability consistent week to week in order to book more recurring customers.
- Make a great first impression! Your profile picture is the first impression you make on Hux.com. In addition to looking professional and friendly, your picture should be against a white/light background with good lighting.
- Expand your services. One of the best things about Hux is that you control the size of homes you service and type of cleanings you want to provide. But at first, we recommend accepting all cleanings to increase your potential bookings.
Still having trouble getting booked? Reach out to the Hux Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review your profile and provide additional suggestions.