These are the Three R's you need to master to make the most money on Hux. The video below explains what they are and how to master them.
Still have questions? Continue reading:
You should maintain 50 or more hours of repeat availability. This translates to 1-2 appointments a day. Keep in mind, about 70% of the availability you add actually gets booked.
- Make sure your availability is always up-to-date. Since you set your hours if there are days you can't make an appointment mark yourself as not available.
- Decrease your lead time so customers can book you sooner. A 2 or 4 hour lead time allows you to take same-day appointments.
You should maintain a 90% reliability score on Hux. Arrive early to all of your appointments and never cancel. With good reliability, customers are more likely to book you for future service because they have confidence that you with show up on time.
- Maintain a high reliability score by properly checking in and out of appointments. Select 'on my way' before you leave for the appointment, 'check-in' once you arrive, and 'check out' once you've completed the appointment.
- How to properly check in / check out (CICO)
Top earners have a rating of 4.8 stars on Hux. Deliver such a quality service to customers that they leave great reviews and rebook you for future services. Getting repeat customers will bring consistency to your earnings on the platform.
- Be courteous and respectful while in a customer's home. Give yourself time to double-check your work before you leave. If the customer is home, review your service with them so you can correct any issues before you leave.