To make sure an appointment goes smoothly, we highly recommend:
- Communicating with your cleaner.
- You can find their phone number in the appointment view, under their name. Note: The number disappears when you cancel the appointment.
- De-cluttering your home (pick up any clothes, clear off counter space(s), organize toys, secure valuables, etc.)
- The less time cleaners spend organizing your home before they can actually begin the process of cleaning, the better your cleaning experience will go. Note: Extreme clutter is considered a Hux Exclusion.
- Performing a walkthrough at the beginning and end of each appointment.
- This eliminates any gray area, and sets clear expectations for both you and your cleaner.
- Making sure you indicate any areas you would like cleaners to focus on (or avoid altogether), whether in person or by utilizing the customer notes.
- To learn how to add/edit customer notes, please refer to the following article: How do I add/edit my customer notes?
Remember, each customer has different expectations. To make sure yours are met, make them clear to your cleaner.