Our best providers earn the most money because they have done all of the following consistently:
- Open your availability. If you've got the greatest amount of hours available for customers to book you on the Marketplace, you will likely be booked more often. Providers who have limited availability often have difficulty finding customers because of their schedule restrictions.
- Have a central location. Your location doesn't have to be centered at your home address: you'll be much more likely to get bookings if you mark yourself as available in the closest population center to you.
- Be willing to travel. With your availability open, you should also increase your travel time to show up to the largest amount of customers in the marketplace. We know traffic and travel can be a hassle, but building a customer base will make it all worth the trouble.
- Get great reviews. Positive reviews will increase your rating and increase the likelihood that you'll be booked. We recommend delighting your customer by showing close attention to detail and keeping in touch regularly. Get creative while staying professional.
- Close recurring customers! Closing recurring customers will increase your booking chances because customers will see that you're trustworthy and established.