What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for the items included on the standard cleaning checklist plus any extras the customer has selected ( i.e fridge, oven, baseboards).
How will I know my appointment is a move in/ move out clean?
What should I do when I walk into a move in/ move out clean?
What am I NOT required to do?
- Post construction cleaning
- Steam clean carpets
- Stain removal
- Move or pack boxes
- Lift furniture
- Disposal of large items
- Extras not booked on the appointment ( i.e customer would like the fridge cleaned, but did not book the fridge as an extra)
- Wall cleaning
- Anything in the Hux exclusions list.
How can I create the best possible customer experience?
Your level of communication and attitude are two of the most important factors in creating a great customer experience. Be sure to keep to the appointment and arrive on time.
Examples of a bad customer experience:
- Canceling an appointment because it is a move out cleaning.
- Leaving a home because you realize it is a move in cleaning.