To cancel an appointment, select the appointment > select support > cancel > confirm
- If you cancel an appointment less than 48 hours in advance, you will receive an automatic 1-star review.
- If you cancel an appointment more than 48 hours in advance, you will not receive an automatic 1-star review.
If your cancellation was due to an emergency please provide documentation to email@example.com for the review to be removed. Some examples of acceptable documentation are a doctor's note, a picture of flat tires or other car issues, towing receipt, etc.
To deliver a good experience and avoid a 1-star review:
Only cancel if you have an emergency
Cancel as far in advance as possible
Please reach out to customers to try to reschedule before canceling. If they cannot accommodate a reschedule, then cancel the appointment. You can provide documentation to us to have the one-star removed.
If the customer cancels within 48 hours of an appointment, they will be charged and a $25 cancellation fee will be sent to you.
If you are initiating the cancellation/reschedule, don't ask the customer to cancel on their end.
Examples of you initiating a cancel /reschedule include:
- Something has come up on your end and you ask the customer if they can reschedule, but they would rather cancel since you can't make it.
- You are not feeling well and ask the customer to reschedule, but they are okay with canceling since you can't make it.
- You forgot to block off your availability and got booked so you ask the customer to cancel.
If you don't cancel the appointment online, it will be considered a no-show.